Do your children enjoy watching Nickelodeon? My daughters love watching the Nickelodeon channel. There are many different shows they are playing throughout the day. We love them all!
I was recently provided with the DVD Let’s Learn Kindness to review. My daughters were excited about this because they had some of their favorite shows on it. Those include:
- Wallykazam! – “Totally
Swamped” – Wally’s grumpy neighbor, Stan of the Swamp, won’t give back his new glider unless Wally can make him laugh– a real challenge since Wally has never even seen Stan smile! Can Wally use his magic stick to make “M” words that’ll get a chuckle out of the swamp monster?
- Bubble Guppies – “The Glitter Games!” – Molly helps Demanda, an aspiring princess, with her manners. Together they’ll become true princesses in the hallowed Glitter Games!
- Dora the Explorer– “Por Favor!” – Dora and Boots read a fairytale about a young kinkajou, a cute and cuddly forest creature, who is destined to be king. The kinkajou loses his crown because he doesn’t know the magic words “por favor.” Dora and Boots set off to teach the kinkajou the magic words. Along the way, they encounter knights, dragons and talking drawbridges.
- Team Umizoomi– “Stolen Lunches!” – The team is visiting their friend’s school when The TroubleMakers steal all the kids’ lunches! Milli, Geo and Bot take off in hot pursuit to get the lunches back before The TroubleMakers reach their secret picnic spot.
- Blue’s Clues– “Blue’s Sad Day” – Something is making Blue sad, so we play Blue’s Clues to figure out what it is. Along the way, we help our Felt Friends label their feelings and skidoo into Blue’s school to help her classmates figure out how to resolve difficult situations and emotions.
- Ni Hao, Kai Lan– “Kai-Lan’s Carnival” – Kai-Lan and her friends wake up early today because there’s a carnival in the backyard with game booths, prizes and rides! Stompy the elephant is almost finished building a Rollercoaster Rocket Ride that everyone wants to ride. When Rintoo and Hoho throw some balls at another game booth, they accidentally break Stompy’s rocket. It’s up to Kai-Lan and the viewer to help Rintoo and Hoho realize that if they cause a problem for someone else, they need to say sorry and help to fix it.
If your kids love any of these shows, than this would be a great DVD for them. As you can tell from the title of this movie, it’s about kindness. In all of these episodes your kids are going to learn about kindness. I think it’s very important for kids to learn to be kind to others. What a great way for kids to learn about it with these shows. I know a lot of kids already enjoy the shows, so it’s great that they can learn from them too.
This DVD will be released on July 21st, so make sure to pick up your own copy then. I hope your children will love this DVD as much as mine did.
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for a review. The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours.