Do your children love to watch Nickelodeon on t.v.? I use to watch this channel on the time when I was younger, and I still do watch it now that I have kids of my own. They love to watch shows on Nickelodeon. I love that they have come out with some great newer shows that kids can still enjoy.
I was recently given the movie Puppy Palooza by Nickelodeon for review. This is a great DVD for those puppy lovers out there. Each episode has something to do with puppies, which is why it’s called Puppy Palooza.
This DVD comes with the following shows/episodes:
- PAW Patrol: Pups Save A Super Pup/Pups Save Ryder’s Robot – Rubble is pretending to be a super pup, but when he gets himself in trouble, it’s up to Ryder and the PAW Patrol to save Rubble! / When Ryder’s Robot Pup breaks and starts going wild around Adventure Bay, it takes the whole PAW Patrol to help Ryder find it.
- Bubble Guppies: Bubble Puppy! – Sit! Stay! Fetch! Gil wants to adopt a puppy, but the Bubble Guppies have to learn how to take care of a pet before he can bring the little guy home.
- Dora The Explorer: Puppies Galore – Dora, Boots, Benny and a stroller full of rambunctious puppies rush to save their puppy friend, Little Boots, before he wakes up a bear.
- Team Umizoomi: Buster the Lost Dog – Milli, Geo and Bot are playing in the park with their friend Anna and her adorable dog Buster. When a game of fetch goes awry, Buster accidentally jumps into the back of a truck that carries him far, far away…to a construction site! To rescue Buster, the team must use their mighty-math skills to find Buster and reunite him with Anna.
- Blue’s Clues: Magenta Comes Over – Blue has a playdate with her best friend Magenta. We play Blue’s Clues to determine what Blue wants to do when Magenta comes over. In addition to finding Blue’s Clues, we identify and categorize footprints in the backyard with Shovel and Pail, explore the concept of opposites with Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper, and help the Felt Friends pick out costumes by making associations.
- Mutt & Stuff – In this half-hour special, Calvin’s dad (Cesar Millan, original star of The Dog Whisperer) hands him the keys to Mutt & Stuff and makes him in charge of the only school on the planet just for dogs! Calvin’s job to make sure all the dogs get a bubble bath before the Dynamo Doggy Frisbee Festival. When lovable 6-foot-tall fuzzy dog Stuff gets too excited around the newest puppy, the little pup gets scared and won’t get in the tub. Calvin helps Stuff learn a valuable lesson about acting calm around a puppy so it feels safe when it’s trying something new. Get ready for mounds of messy bubbles, heartfelt moments, unbelievable Frisbee tricks, a dog-themed dance party, and lots of slapstick doggy silliness! It’s all just a typical day at Mutt & Stuff!
If your children love all kinds of shows from the Nickelodeon channel, then they’ll probably love this DVD. They’ll especially love it if they love puppies. It’s packed with great episodes about puppies.
This movie will be released on August 25th, so make sure to pick up your own when it’s released.
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for a review. The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours.