Do you ever steam your vegetables or any other foods? I have actually never steamed anything before. I was excited when I had the opportunity to try out a stainless steel steamer. We love vegetables in our family, so I knew this would be a great time for us to be able to steam our vegetables. It came right in time for the holidays as well. It works great for making all kinds of foods.
Top Benefits of X-Chef Veggie Steamer include:
– Unique compact collapsible design for space-saving storage
– High grade stainless steel construction
– Expands and adjusts to fit a variety of pots and pans
– Sturdy stainless steel legs that wont rust like the cheaper aluminum versions
– Easy removal from pan with custom designed central handle
– No assembly required, ready to use straight out of the box
– Dishwasher safe making it quick and easy to clean
Fast and nutritious cooking method with a lot of steaming options:
– Fruit and Vegetables
– Seafood (i.e fish, crab, mussels, clams)
– Meat and chicken
This product was very simple to use. All you have to do is find a pan it’s going to fit in and fill it with some water. Make sure the water doesn’t soak through the holes of the pan. Just fill it part way in the pan. Then you can put your food inside the steamer and then set the steamer inside the pan. I made sure to put a cover on the pan as well so that it would steam well. I really love how quick and easy it is to use. It doesn’t take very long for things to steam either. It’s amazing how quick it actually is.
It’s nice to see how this collapses because you can easily store it that way. I love to have extra room for more items in my cupboards, so anything that can fold up like this is great. I’m also glad that its stainless steel because those are some of my favorite types of products. I’m hoping that someday my kitchen will be completely all stainless steel items.
If you’re looking for a steamer, I’d highly recommend this one. It works out great and it can be easily stored. What would you want to cook first with the food steamer?