I can’t believe how quickly the holidays are approaching. Have you got everyone done on your list yet or do you still have gifts to get? I’m lucky that I’m finished with my shopping for the year. It can be difficult finding that perfect gift for someone. Everyone loves such different things, and for me it’s the guys that are hard to shop for. Who is the hardest person you have trouble shopping for?
With GourmetGiftBaskets.com you’re able to buy a ready-made gift basket. These make wonderful gifts for everyone. If you’re having a hard time trying to find a gift, these gift baskets are a great option. You can never go wrong with a gift basket. They have many different types of baskets to choose from too. The holiday baskets would be perfect since the holidays are right around the corner. Of course there are many other great options too.
I received one of the gift baskets, and it’s called the Season’s Greetings Holiday Gift Basket. This basket came with the following items:
· Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffle Bar by Lindt & Sprungli – 3.5 oz. – A sinfully delicious chocolate bar made up of individual milk chocolate truffle squares, making it easy to share.
· Dark Chocolate & Caramel Smothered Grahams by Annalie’s Chocolates – .65 oz. – These graham crackers get a topping of gooey caramel before being dipped into a bath of rich, dark chocolate.
· Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettlecorn by KingOfPOP.com – 4 oz. – Lightly sweetened kettlecorn is dusted with just the right amount of gourmet sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
· Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders – .5 oz. – Salty and sweet come together in perfect harmony in these milk chocolate covered salted caramels.
· Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz. – Irresistibly crisp cookies that are baked according to family tradition and loaded with rich chocolate chips.
· Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt & Almonds by Endangered Species – .7 oz. –Bright flavorful flakes of natural sea salt and crunchy pieces of almond amplify and perfectly complement the rich flavor of dark chocolate.
· Lindor White Chocolate Truffle by Lindt & Sprungli – Smooth and creamy white chocolate truffle centers are encased inside a white chocolate shell.
· White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz. – Deliciously crisp cookies full of white chocolate chips and pieces of sweet, dried cranberries.
· Lindor Mint Chocolate Truffle by Lindt & Sprungli – A delicious truffle that has an irresistibly smooth mint chocolate center, sealed inside a delicate milk chocolate casing.
The milk chocolate sea salt caramels were amazing! Those were actually my favorite chocolate that came with this gift basket. They were so chewy and delicious. The chocolate caramel grahams were good as well. Those are dark chocolate. They were chewy yet crunchy because of the grahams.
The Lindt Lindor bite sized pieces were amazing. My husband wanted to try one and he said they were good, so he took another. He comes back and says “actually those are really good” and he takes another. He can be picky with chocolate, so that’s a great thing that he really liked these. I thought they were very chewy and delicious. I would definitely buy some more of these.
These cookies were both very good. I’ve never had cranberry cookies before, so those were interesting. They are actually white chocolate cranberry cookies and they were really good. I’ve never been much of a fan of cranberries, but the cookies make them taste good. The chocolate chip cookies were amazing as well. I love how soft and chewy they were.
The dark chocolate squares with sea salt & almonds were good. I’m not much of a dark chocolate fan, but I do love chocolate with almonds in it. I’m sure if you love dark chocolate you’re going to love these.
This popcorn was very delicious. I honestly wasn’t sure I was going to like it because of the pepper. It turned out that I really loved it. This popcorn is called sea salt & cracked pepper kettle corn. Kettle corn is some of my favorite popcorn, which is why I loved this so much. The pepper gives it a bit of a kick. It was actually a really nice mixture together. Even my oldest daughter, who is six, loved it. I was surprised she liked it so much. I thought with the pepper she wouldn’t. I’m glad she loved it though.
I have never had Lindt Lindor chocolate before. I was so glad that I got to try these out. They were amazing! The ones I received were the mint and white chocolate. I always thought about what these tasted like when I seen them in stores. Now I know how great they are. I will definitely be buying more of these.
If you’re looking for a great gift basket for someone for the holidays, I hope you’ll check out GourmetGiftBaskets.com They have a lot of great baskets to choose from. Which one would you love to gift to someone?
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for a review. The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours.