Do your children love to watch the Nickelodeon channel? This is one of my daughters favorite channels on t.v. They have a wide variety of shows that my girls can watch too. We love that some of them are very educational and my daughters can learn a lot from them. One of the shows called Blaze and the Monster Machines. Have your children watched this show before? Do they enjoy it?
I was recently given the movie Blaze Rev-Up and Roar to review. This is one of their newer movies that was just released. This movie was released on February 16th, so you can get your own copy now if you’d like. This movie comes with the following episodes:
- Zeg and the Egg – Zeg is out smashing things with Blaze and AJ when he finds a tiny dinosaur egg. The three friends must embark on an epic journey across a prehistoric landscape to return the truckodactyl egg to its mother.
- Dino Dash – Blaze and AJ are playing with their friend Zeg when he accidentally gets blasted by a geyser into a faraway mud pit. It’s up to Blaze and AJ to save Zeg using an engineering design inspired by their new dinosaur truck friends to rescue him before he sinks into the mud.
- Gasquatch – When Blaze and AJ head off into the woods to find a missing ball, they discover and befriend a misunderstood monster truck named Gasquatch. Gasquatch and his new friends travel back to Axle City where he earns the love and respect of all the trucks in town by sneezing away a storm cloud.
- Dragon Island Duel – It’s the day of the Dragon Island Duel, a one-on-one race between Blaze and Crusher across tropical Dragon Island. Crusher cheats and sends Blaze away before the race, leaving AJ to rescue his best friend and bring him back to the starting line.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Blaze of Glory Video Storybook
My daughters and I have seen all these episodes on the Nickelodeon channel. I do some daycare as well, and the boys love this show. I think of of everyone’s favorite episode is the one about the egg. Zeg has to protect the egg so that he can get it back to the nest. Things get a little difficult when Crusher thinks that the egg is his ball. Things always turn out well in the end for everyone.
I hope that you’ll grab your own copy of this movie if you have children that love Blaze. I think this show can be very educational for children. It teaches them a lot about science and math knowledge.
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for a review. The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours.