I can’t believe that Easter is just around the corner. Only a few more days before it’s here. Do you all have everything you need for Easter? Have you gotten any of your little ones their Easter baskets yet? I think that everyone deserves something on Easter, and not just the kids. Gift baskets are such a great way to show someone you care. I’ve always loved getting gift baskets for all kinds of occasions. I think they make really show someone you care and everyone loves them, right!?
GourmetGiftBaskets has some great gift basket options for everyone. Since Easter is coming up, I was able to review one of their Easter baskets. I went with the Easter Candy & Toys Basket. I chose this basket because it had a lot of things that my daughters would enjoy. I was able to divide some of these items up so that both of my daughters would get some of them for their Easter baskets. This also makes a wonderful gift for anyone. I know many adults that would be thrilled to receive this basket.
This basket came with a lot of great goodies. Those include:
- Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny by Palmer’s – 2.25 oz. – A decadent Easter treat made of solid milk chocolate that is sure to sweeten up Easter morning.
- (2 Packages) Peeps by Just Born – Assorted Colors – The quintessential Easter treat of smooth, soft marshmallows that are pressed into festive shapes and coated with bright, cheery confection.
- Fuzzy Face Pocket Travel Game – The classic magnetic game that allows anyone to create hundreds of funny faces.
- Marshmallow Crème Easter Minis by Palmer’s – 3 oz. – Chocolate bunnies, eggs, and baskets are filled with a soft and fluffy marshmallow center.
- Jelly Beans by Buttercup Candy Shoppe – 3.5 oz. – An assortment of oversized jelly beans in brilliant hues that burst with blissful flavors created with fruit juice.
- Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.4 oz. –Handcrafted gourmet popcorn that’s coated in sweet brown sugar and freshly ground cinnamon.
- Mini Checker Drop Pocket Travel Game – This fun two-player connect the checkers game will come in handy on long car rides!
- Tropical Skittles by Wrigley – 2.17 oz. – Chewy candies that explode with sweet tropical flavors.
- Rainbow Big Jax – These big and bendable jacks put a colorful neon spin on the traditional game.
- Starburst Original Fruit Chews by Wrigley – 3.5 oz. – Bright and flavorful fruity chews.
- Strawberry Twizzlers by Hershey – 7 oz. – Delicious, chewy candy twists that burst with the bold flavor of sweet, ripe strawberries.
- Mike and Ike Original Fruits by Just Born – 5 oz. – Iconic, oblong candy chews that erupt with irresistibly sweet fruit flavors.
- Plain M&Ms by Mars – 1.69 oz. – Their favorite classic candy morsels made with real, rich milk chocolate and coated with a crisp chocolate shell.
- (3) Airheads by Van Melle – .55 oz. – Chewy, sweet, taffy-like candies that are made with the irresistible flavors of fruity strawberry, juicy watermelon, and tangy blue raspberry.
- Sidewalk Chalk by Playskool – 6 pack – A classic for kids of any age, this sidewalk chalk will provide endless outdoor fun.
- (3) Smarties – Classic wafer tablet candies that offer distinct sweet and tart flavors.
- Light-Up Flying Disc – They’ll have hours of fun hurling this disc that lights up when tossed around!
- Pretzel Twists by Auntie Trudie’s – 3 oz. – Thin and crisp pretzel twists that are evenly dusted with gourmet salt.
I did split some of these up so my daughters could have some of the products on Easter morning. I also kept some out so that they could have some of it right away too. This is such an amazing basket, and anyone would be lucky to get this. I think it makes a great kids basket for Easter. I know my kids are going to be very excited when they see these items in their baskets on Easter morning. I love that they had toys in here as well. I love giving my girls some toys with their baskets too. I think toys as well as candy is a great option for any child.
If you still need a gift for someone for Easter, I would highly recommend one of the gift baskets from GourmetGiftBaskets. They have many baskets to choose from for everyone. I’m sure you will find the perfect basket for someone special. What did you think about this basket? Do you have children that would love anything in this basket?
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for a review. The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours.