It’s hard to believe that Mother’s Day is coming up so soon. How many of you have plans already? I usually don’t do anything for Mother’s Day. I do send a card to my mother and one of my sisters that is also a mother. Sometimes I’ll make my own gifts as well. I think gift baskets are one of the best ideas for giving someone something special.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com has these amazing baskets that are put together for all types of occasions. You don’t even need it to be an occasion to give the gift of a gift basket. I was provided with one of their Mother’s Day gift baskets for a review. I went with the basket that was full of chocolate. A lot of us love chocolate, so I thought this would be the perfect basket. This basket is called the Chocolate Gift Basket Premium.
This basket comes with the follow chocolates:
• French Chocolate Truffles by Truffle Basket – 3.5 oz. – Incredibly creamy chocolate ganache truffles, made with the highest quality cocoa to ensure the best taste.
• Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion – 3 oz. – Premium peanuts that are gently dipped twice into a bath of velvety chocolate.
• Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders – .5 oz. – Delectable milk chocolate that completely coats creamy caramel, that’s then lightly sprinkled with sea salt.
• Double Chocolate Cookie Brittle by Holly Baking – 6 oz. – A favorite among all chocolate-lovers, this tasty snack has rich chocolate in every crunchy bite.
• Chocolate Wafer Cookies by Café Louvre – 8.5 oz. – Crispy wafer cookies with delicious, chocolaty goodness in every crunchy bite.
• Peanut Butter Wafer Rolls by Fusion Gourmet – 3 oz. – Expertly rolled, European-style wafers that are crunchy on the outside, and full of rich, creamy peanut butter taste on the inside.
• Bittersweet Chocolate Hazelnut Swiss Classic Bar by Lindt & Sprungli – 3.5 oz. – A satisfying bar with bits of premium hazelnuts, covered in smooth, bittersweet chocolate.
• Chocolate Wafer Rolls by Dolcetto – 4.4 oz. – Delicate and light, these thin wafers are filled with decadent chocolate and then rolled up to create your new favorite treat.
• White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz. – Delectable chocolate chip cookies with white chips and the sweet taste of fresh cranberries.
• Dark Chocolate & Caramel Smothered Grahams by Annalie’s Chocolates – .65 oz. – Crunchy graham crackers covered in smooth, sweet caramel and rich dark chocolate.
• Milk Chocolate Covered Cherries by Annalie’s Chocolates – 4 oz. – Freshly picked cherries covered in sweet and smooth milk chocolate.
• Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt & Almonds by Endangered Species – .7 oz. – Premium chocolate bar made with crunchy almonds and a hint of gourmet sea salt.
• Milk Chocolate Drizzle Kettlecorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1 oz. – Handcrafted gourmet popcorn that’s sealed inside a thin shell of golden caramel and drizzled with silky chocolate.
• Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz. – Classic cookies that are speckled with rich chocolate chips.
• Chocolate Wafer Petites by Dolcetto – .7 oz. – Delicate pillow-shaped wafer cookies that wrap around centers of creamy chocolate.
Everything that came with this basket is amazing! If you know someone who loves chocolate, then I would highly recommend this basket for them. There are so many delicious chocolates in this basket. It would really be a wonderful gift for someone for Mother’s Day as well since that’s coming up soon. I may be splitting some of these up and handing them out to some mother’s that I know. I think they would really appreciate some chocolate. I”d love to give them a single rose with some of these chocolates too. Of course if you just wanted to give the basket to one special person that’s the main idea of this basket. Can you think of someone you know that would enjoy having this basket of chocolate for Mother’s Day? I can think of many women that would love to have one of these baskets.
I hope that you will check out GourmetGiftBaskets.com for all the great selection of baskets they have for someone for Mother’s Day. You wouldn’t even have to give them it for Mother’s Day, but for any occasion, or not even an occasion. Their gift baskets are great for everyone. They’ve got many more to choose from, so make sure to check them all out. Who would you love to give a basket like this to for Mother’s Day?
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for a review. The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours.