We all know that having a watch can help you tell what time it is no matter where you are at. Having a watch can be a great thing. It can help you so that you’re not running late to an important meeting or an appointment. Whatever the reason may be, having a watch can be a big help. Besides being functional, some watches can be very fashionable. Timex has some very fashionable watches.
The Timex watches can tell time of course, but they can do more than that. I was able to choose one that I wanted to review. Since I have been working on a healthier lifestyle, I thought the Ironman Sleek 50 watch would be a great choice for me.
This watch is very flexible, and great for when you’re exercising. You may be wondering why I say it’s great for exercising when it’s just a watch. It’s more than a watch, it’s got a dated Training Log with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Time. This is perfect for those that love fitness or just want to live a healthier lifestyle, like myself. You can find some more details about this watch below.
- Dated Training Log with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Time
- 50-Lap Memory Recall
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times
- On-the-Fly Lap or Split Recall
- 99-Lap Counter
- 2 interval timers settable for up to 24 hours: countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR)
- Automatic Interval Repetition Counter
- 3 customizable alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly options
- 2 time zone settings
- On-Screen Prompts Make Setting Easy
- Forward or Backward Setting
- INDIGLO® night-light
- NIGHT-MODE® feature