It’s crazy to see that the holidays are approaching so quickly. There is so much to do yet, but I’m ready. I love this time of year the most. Getting together with family and friends is what I enjoy the most about the holidays. Being able to spend some quality time with all your loved ones is what it’s all about. I haven’t even figured out who is hosting this year, but it may just be my family this time. We moved a little over a year ago, so I’d love to host for Christmas this year. With hosting comes a lot of responsibility. You’re usually the one to get your house all cleaned up and serve food. My family usually brings all kinds of dishes to pass around, but the main part is usually up to the host.
With the Ninja Cooking System with Auto-IQ, I can cook up just about anything. This is going to be great for holiday cooking. There are so many recipes that I’m excited to try out with this product. I know it’s going to be very helpful around the holidays. There are a lot of ways this product can cook food, and some of those are listed below.
- Four Manual Cooking Functions: Slow Cook, Stove Top Sear/Sautee, Steam, and Bake. Four cooking functions all in one appliance. Cook food in more ways than a traditional slow cooker can.
- Auto-iQ™ Technology: Auto-iQ™ Technology allows you to select a recipe, add your ingredients, and Auto-iQ™ helps you cook! Featuring over 80 pre-programmed, chef-developed recipes divided into four categories: Quick Meals, Layered, Bowls, Grains and Poached Infusions.
- Triple Fusion Heat™: Traditional slow cookers have only one type of heat—the Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™has three. Bottom heat, side heat, and steam heat all work together for easy one pot meals.
- Auto Stay-Warm: The appliance automatically switches to Stay Warm mode when Slow Cook, Steam, or Bake functions come to completion. This keeps your food hot and ready to serve without overcooking it.
- Programmable Time and Temperature: Select your time and temperature for precise cooking (only available with certain functions).
- Sear to Slow Cook: Searing meats before slow cooking locks in flavors and juices as well as creates a delicious texture. Do this all in one pot—no extra pans to wash.
- Easy Clean, 6 Quart Pot: Our 6 quart pot can easily feed a family or more. Being lightweight, non-stick, and dishwasher safe, the pot is very easy to clean and it will be the only thing you have to wash. Focus on the meal, not the mess.
- Portable: Cook anywhere you have an outlet. Parties, vacations, college, and more. Using a single, easy-to-clean appliance to prepare one-pot meals makes on-the-go cooking convenient.
I have been wanting to use this product ever since I first saw it out on the market. I knew that this was going to be extremely helpful around the kitchen for my family. I love the fact that there are so many ways you can cook food with this product. It’s big enough to feed my entire family, which is wonderful. I’m only a family of four, but when we have guests over, this is a product that will help me make those meals for everyone.
You can easily use the buttons on the front of the cooker to cook what you’d like. There are so many options with this, it’s crazy! It’s nice to have one product do so many different kinds of cooking, so you don’t have to buy multiple appliances. This makes for more room in my kitchen, because I won’t need some of the other products since this one can do multiple.
I wanted to try out the quick meals option, so that’s what I did with making mac and cheese. I have to say that when it says quick, it really means it. I’m use to doing meals in the crock pot, but this is so much better. Of course you can slow cook it as well, which is very nice for days that you want to start your meals early. I just love the option of being able to have a meal done quickly as well.
This product is amazing! I’m so thrilled with the results of the mac & cheese I made. This makes me very excited to try out more recipes. It’s nice to have a product that can cook in all different ways. I can’t wait to cook some of our holiday recipes in it this year. It’s going to be very helpful during the holidays.
What would you love to cook in the Ninja Cooking System With Auto-IQ?