If you recall back, I posted a link about the first Swan Princess movie. They made a second one that is going to be released on March 28th. If you enjoyed the second one, then you’re sure to enjoy the next one. You can see more info about the movie below.
The Swan Princess is back, with an all-new feature-length movie! Get ready to go on an undercover detective adventure when THE SWAN PRINCESS: ROYALLY UNDERCOVER arrives for the first time on DVD March 28 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. The newest installment of the beloved animated franchise follows the enchanting tale of young Princess Alise and her friends as they embark on a new adventure where they solve a royal mystery using their detective skills and spy gadgets. Featuring fan-favorite characters and all news faces, this next installment is the perfect fit for a new generation of Swan Princess fans, as well as nostalgic fans of the franchise.
I also had the wonderful opportunity to interview Macy Kate (who sings the theme song, “Born To Be Me,” for the film).
- You sang the song “Born To Be Me” for The Swan Princess movie, what was that like? It was amazing! I’ve been watching Swan Princess since I was a little girl so it was a super surreal feeling for me. Nonetheless, it was an incredible experience.
- Have you always loved to sing? I have. Music has always been a passion of mine.
- Do you have any other hobbies? I was a competitive swimmer growing up so another hobby of mine is any water sport.
- What was it like being able to sing this song for the movie? It was crazy. Like I said before I’ve watched Swan Princess since i was a little girl and i used to pretend I was Odette all around the house, so it’s definitely a crazy feeling.
- Did you run in to any challenges with the song? Not really! I sing all the time so the process was pretty easy for me.
- Did anyone inspire you to sing? No one really inspired me to sing, I kinda just started singing on my own. I do now have some inspirations like Rihanna and P!nk.
- Do you have any role models? My mentor Flo Rida is definitely a huge role model to me. He’s taught me a lot about life and the music business and I’ll always be grateful for that.
- Is there anyone you have always wanted to sing with? I’ve always wanted to sing with Bruno Mars. He’s amazing.
- What do you enjoy the most about being a singer? I love being able to create my own style. Being an artist you can take risks and I love taking risks with both my music and fashion.
- What do you think about The Swan Princess: Royally Undercover? Did you enjoy the movie and like working with everyone?I loved the movie! Everyone that was involved were so great to work with. It was truly an awesome experience.
- Do you have any goals for the year? Definitely to have a hit record, and to create a fashion line. I have a huge passion for fashion and I want to create some really cool things.
- Would you like to add anything or say anything to my readers? Never give up on your dreams and always believe in yourself.
Thank you to Macy Kate for answering all of my questions. I hope that you will all check out this movie as well. If you haven’t seen the first one, I’d highly recommend seeing that one as well.