Here are a few festive cocktail recipes from zero-calorie Sparkling Ice that are simple enough for any at-home mixologists to make. These are great for Valentine’s Day! They won’t cost you much either. Perfect for a great night in with your special someone.
I Love You Cherry Much
- 1 lime
- 2 shots (1 ounce each) Cherry Flavored Vodka
- 1 bottle Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
Fill 2 glasses with ice. Squeeze half a lime into each glass. Pour a shot of vodka into each. Top off with Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade. Garnish with a lime.
- 1½ ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 tsp. simple syrup
- ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry
- Raspberry ice cubes, for garnish
Place raspberry ice cubes in glass and set to the side. In a cocktail shaker, add vanilla vodka, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice- shake. Strain over ice and add Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry.
- 1oz vodka
- .5oz elderflower liqueur
- 2oz grapefruit juice
- .5oz vanilla syrup
- Sparkling Ice Essence of Water
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Grapefruit slice, for garnish
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Combine vodka, elderflower liqueur, grapefruit juice, and vanilla syrup- shake until cold. Strain into an ice filled glass and float with Unflavored Sparkling Ice. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and grapefruit slice then serve.
- 2 oz. piece of ginger
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir to dissolve sugar. Add ginger and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat, and allow the ginger to infuse for 30 minutes. Pour syrup through a finer strainer into an airtight container.
Two To Tango
- 1 1/2 cups Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne
In a large pitcher, combine Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry, pear nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur. Slowly add Champagne. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint and blueberries.
One in a Melon
- 3 oz. Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- ½ oz. Peach Schnapps
- Watermelon slices and strawberries for garnish
- Pour vodka and peach schnapps, then Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with watermelon slices and strawberries.
- 3 oz. Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit
- 1.5 oz. Gin
- ½ oz. elderflower liqueur
- Lime slices for garnish
- Using a tall Collins glass, pour rum, then Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with lime slices.