Do your children enjoy watching shows on Nickelodeon? What are some of their favorite shows? I don’t know if my girls have a favorite show on Nickelodeon because they love to watch so many of them. I do know that they do love the newest Dora and Friends show.
Have your children seen the new Dora and Friends show? My daughters love this show because Dora is all grown up. It’s nice to see a different version of her. I remember watching the younger Dora version when I was younger. I know it’s been around for a while, so it’s nice to see her grown up.
The Dora and Friends Season 1 movie has all of the episodes from season 1 of Dora and Friends. There are a lot of shows with this movie. You’ll find four discs with it as well. The following are all the episodes it includes:
- DISC 1 (Dora and Friends)
- We Save a Pirate Ship! – To save the Pirate Festival,Dora and her friends have to rescue an old ship from nasty pirates who want its treasure.
- The Magic Ring – Dora, Pablo and Naiya travel to ancient times to break the spell of a magic ring that’s shrunk them.
- The Royal Ball – Dora and Alana help take an eager, but nervous, talking box to the princess and find dresses for their Royal Ball.
- Dance Party – Dora, Alana and Pablo help Celia convince her daddy, the mayor, to allow dancing again in the land of Baila.
- DISC 2 (Dora and Friends: Doggie Day!)
- Doggie Day! – Dora, Alana, and Pablo help Celia convince her daddy, the mayor, to allow dancing again in the land of Baila.
- Magic Land! – Before their magic show can start, Doraand Pablo must face off with the mean magician, Víctor, to get Dora‘s papi’s magic hat back.
- Dora Saves Opera Land – Dora, Emma, and Pablo have to defeat la Diva of Opera Land to get back the last page of Emma’s opera for her grandmother’s birthday.
- Puppet Theater – Dora and Kate have to save the Littlest Piggy in Puppet Land before their puppet show.
- DISC 3:
- The Search for Mono – Dora, Pablo, and Kate travel to a magical train station to find Mono, Miguel’s lost lovie, before his bedtime.
- Dora in Clock Land – When the zoo clock breaks down,Dora, Emma, Pablo and four musical zoo clock animals journey to Clock Land to find a magic key to wind their broken clock.
- Mystery of the Magic Horses – Dora and Naiya have to outwit bandits to save a herd of lost horses and return them back to the city farm.
- Magical Mermaid Adventures – Dora and her friendstransform into mermaids in order to prevent the meanest mermaid in the ocean, la Sirena Mala, from taking everyone’s treasure.
- Buddy Race – When Dora‘s racing buddy Alana gets hurt, it’s up to Dora and her friends to team up and win a special buddy race that goes throughout the city.
- Dragon in the School – In this never before seen episode, when Dora discovers a baby dragon and his mother living in her school’s basement, she and herfriends must defend the dragons from a wizard who wants to control them.
- DISC 4:
- Trick or Treat – Dora, Kate and Emma must save the monster and ghosts’ big Halloween party from a witch who thinks she wasn’t invited.
- S’more Camping – While camping, Dora and herfriends meet a marshmallow-obsessed dragon with a bellyache. They must get him back into shape so he can defend a fairy world.
- Puppy Princess Rescue – Dora, her friends and their puppies all journey to Doggie Land to save a Puppy Princess from a gang of cranky cats.
- We Save the Music – Dora, Emma and Pablo take three talking, broken instruments to Mama Música so she can fix them.
If your kids love watching Dora and Friends, then I’d highly recommend this DVD. My girls have been having fun watching this movie. Dora is always about helping others out, so I think these shows always teach kids a lot about being nice to others and helping out when you can. It’s a great way to teach kids a lot about being nice.
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for a review. The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours.