Who Loves Me? Valentine Edition Storybook & Stickers Gift Set
In this special Valentine’s Day edition of our classic Who Loves Me? personalized book, lyrical rhymes feature the names of those who love the child. Limited edition gift set includes matching Valentine stickers.
About the process for the winner.
It is often said that there is no better gift that you can give a child than love. Who Loves Me? features the names of family members and friends who love the child, and encourages the child to reach to the sky when asked “how much” each of one of them loves him or her. This beautifully illustrated personalized children’s book reassures the child that he or she is loved “so much” by each person, with melodious rhymes describing the depth of each individual’s love. When ordering, customers have the option to upload a photo of their child to appear on the dedication page of the book. Children love seeing their names and photos in print! Written by Jennifer Dewing, with colorful, whimsical illustrations by Maria Carluccio, this hardcover book is a perfect gift for your Valentine!
|Gender and ages:||Girls and boys ages 0-6|
|Size:||8.5″ x 8.5″ for the book, sticker sheet is 9″ x 11″ and includes 19 stickers.|
|Number of pages:||20 (if you complete all 6 spreads)|
|Awards:||Mom’s Choice, Creative Child Magazine and HomeSchool.com|
|Standard delivery:||Receive 2 weeks after date of order|
Ordering Instructions: The book and matching stickers will be personalized with the names of those who love the child (up to 6 book spreads/stickers).
1. Enter the names of the people who love the child exactly as you would like the names to be printed in the book.
2. There is a total of 6 spreads in the book that include names of people who love the child. For example, the first spread reads, Who loves [name of child]? [Person #1] loves [name of child]! How much? So much! More than the mountains, more than the streams, more than a little [boy’s/girl’s] happiest dreams.
3. If you would like your book to include more than 6 names of people who love the child, you can enter more than one name on some or all of the spreads. If you include more than one person’s name for a spread, be sure to include the word “and” between the names and select “love” so the copy reads, Aunt Susan and Uncle Mike love [name of child]!
4. We encourage you to list names for all 6 spreads. If you list only 4 people who love the child your book will include only 4 spreads. Here are some ideas to help you complete all 6 spreads: cousins, aunts, uncles, teachers, pets, friends, everyone, God.
5. Please proof your entries and selections for “love”, “loves” or “loved” to make sure your book will be grammatically correct.
Now for the Giveaway!
I SEE ME has been gracious enough to provide us with a cute giveaway for Valentine’s Day for your special little Valentine!
This giveaway will run January 17-25th 12:00am est. (this will give you enough time for I SEE ME to process your prize. You must be 18 years or older to enter & a resident of the US.