I can’t believe how quickly Father’s Day is approaching. My daughters are already out of school for the summer and now Father’s Day is coming up. How many of you have already gotten a gift for someone for Father’s Day? If you’re still looking for a great gift for someone, GourmetGiftBaskets.com has a lot of great gift baskets to choose from. Everyone loves a gift basket, right?!
I was able to review one of their baskets, and I went with the Gourmet Meat and Cheese Sampler basket. I knew this was a great idea, because I know many that love having meat and cheese. I thought this would make a wonderful gift for Father’s Day.
This gift basket came with the following items:
- Garlic Summer Sausage by Nueske’s – 10 oz. – Expertly smoked over applewood, this delicious summer sausage is handcrafted using authentic spices and seasonings.
- (2) Olive Oil & Sea Salt Hors D’Oeuvre Crackers by Partners – .75 oz. – Artisan crackers that are baked to a crunchy perfection and lightly seasoned with gourmet olive oil and sea salt.
- Smoked Pepperoni by Vermont Smoke & Cure – 7 oz. – This mouthwatering pepperoni is packed with smoky, spicy flavor in every bite.
- Jalapeño Jack Cheese by Northwoods – 2 oz. – This creamy Monterrey Jack cheese is livened up with the addition of pieces of zesty jalapeño peppers.
- Walla Walla Sweet Onion Flatbread Crackers by Partners – .75 oz. – Made with fresh sweet Walla Walla onions from Washington and topped with toasted sesame seeds, these flavorful flatbreads are a delicious complement to the cheeses in this basket.
- Swiss Cheese by Northwoods – 2 oz. – Traditional Wisconsin Swiss cheese that pairs perfectly with crackers and sausage.
- Toasted Sesame Flatbread Crackers by Partners – .75 oz. – These flatbread crackers are thin and crispy and feature sesame seeds throughout, creating crackers with a distinctive toasted sesame flavor.
- Chipotle Cheddar Cheese by Northwoods – 2 oz. – Spicy, smoky chipotle peppers are mixed in with sharp cheddar cheese.
- Roasted Garlic with Rosemary Flatbread Crackers by Wisecrackers – .75 oz. – Freshly roasted garlic and a sprinkle of rosemary give these thin crisp flatbread crackers robust flavor.
- Garden Vegetable Cheese by Northwoods – 4 oz. – Pieces of garden fresh vegetables mix with smooth and creamy cheese.
I thought this was the perfect basket for any guy in your life. They don’t have to be for special occasions either, they can be given at any time. I tried some of these products from the gift basket and I have to say that they were amazing. The cheese was my favorite part. I ate the whole garden vegetable cheese within two days. That was the best cheese I have ever had. I need to get more of this because I loved it! I’ve never had garden vegetable cheese before, but now I know I’ll be getting more of that soon. If you love summer sausage, then you’ll love that as well. That was very good too! I’m a big fan of summer sausage, and so is my husband. We ate that quickly as well.
If you haven’t found anything for someone for Father’s Day yet, I hope that you’ll check out GourmetGiftBaskets.com for a gift basket. They always have some great baskets and there are a lot to choose from. I’m sure you will find one that will make a great Father’s Day gift for someone in your life.
What types of gift baskets do you love to gift out for Father’s Day? If you haven’t ever given a gift basket before, what kind of basket would you love to give?
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for a review. The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours.